Saturday, January 7, 2012

Paranoid girl

Sup yo! School was great I guess? But lessons are getting boring and I'm afraid I can't survive anymore T_T PLEASE...... NO SLEEPING IN CLASS! Had been wearing lenses to school and it does hurt my eye. 

Every night when I'm heading to bed, my eyeball there like got thing inside and it hurts my eye. I don't know what is that la, it does freak me out!

So.. on Friday, we had CCA OPEN HOUSE. I didn't perform as I didn't attend practices for a very long time. The teacher in charge came to look for me. So decided to attend every practices. Good girl right! It was so boring x.x At the end of the day, there's game. It was fun though. :) 


SO BLSS SEC 1s OUT THERE, COME JOIN CONCERT BAND OKIE! =^.^= 


Since it was Friday and there's no school the next day, met hubby up and he decided to go Clementi to get KOI ^^ Ice cream milk tea 100% with pearls is our all time favourite! Very nice! Inside got Ice cream one. You guys should try! 

Gambled at boonlay till morning 6 and home sweet home. Damn tired... 

Gonna share this video to you guys, so cute lor! Kid can't say banana. Cute ttm!

Bye people! Click on my nuffnang okie! Loveya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment