Sunday, January 8, 2012

Don't forgive unless you are able to forget

I think my hubby look so cutie pie in here hehehe =^-^=  

I don't know why some people like to meow here meow there? Very cute meh? And what's wrong with editing photos? I mean, people just want to look nice in photos right? For what criticise girls who edit their photos :( Sad lor, cause i'm one of them. :( 

Next, i saw my facebook news feed hor, quite a number of people like to share girlfriends with their so called brothers or friends. What I meant was, example brother 1 was with girlfriend 1, than they broke off. Than brother 2 with girlfriend 1, than they broke off. Than brother 3 with girlfriend 1. LOLOLOLOL Don't know what to say lor..............  

I really want to quit smoking T_T (NOT SHOWING OFF LIKE SOME YP THAT THEY SMOKE) I don't want to have yellow teeth... Can you imagine a pretty face with yellow teeth? OH NO! I'm not saying i have pretty face -.- but no pretty face at least white and shiny teeth right? HAHA Guys should also quit smoking too..... Imagine they have yellow teeth, girls see already also turn off don't want talk to you already lor. SO EVERYBODY, LETS QUIT SMOKING TOGETHER OKIE!  ♥. 

Head to jp with cutie hubby, so boring T_T i think i'm addicted to tekken :p So fun leh! Hehehe who want challenge me ^_^ 

Home for dinner, steamboat. But I'm hungry again................. headache and feeling nauseous lor, haiz...... LOL SCHOOL TOMORROW, SLEEPING @ 11PM!!!!!!!!!! MUST MUST MUST! Hope i can! And i'm starting tuition tomorrow around my house area there.... hope i can improve and pass my maths T-T

Goodnight peeps, baibai ^^  ♥.  Click on my cute nuffnang ads okie hehe! =^.^=


MY EYE LOOK SO HUGE, k picture lies...... T_T 

No comments:

Post a Comment