Wednesday, January 4, 2012

School begins!



Sup yo! School has begin ya, so won't be blogging much often already as life will be all about study studies studying. :( So boring right........... Anyway, I survived the 2nd day of school ^_^ Hoho! I didn't sleep in class. I hope this attitude remains through out the whole year please T_T I MUST, I KNOW I CAN! I hope I can achieve A2 for every subject and go poly straight? HAHA i think fat hope lor :( Sian.............................. I hate maths i hate maths, i never pass maths, when will i ever pass my maths T-T My class all taking O level maths while I taking N level maths.... wts, i'm so lousy.... Not that i'm stupid la, i just didnt study lor -_- BLEAH :P kk whatever shit la. Just gonna study hard and SMART =^.^= 

hoho, love school life now! Although I'm quite a lonely girl in class but still okay la, can concentrate well! :B 


My cute hubby came to fetch me on the first and second day of school ^^ Happy girl lor HAHA. He pull himself up from bed despite being very sleepy. Sweet boy la! But confirm only a few days lor, he so lazy one :( If everyday can see him outside school waiting for me giving me surprise, wouldn't that be OHSOSWEET ???!!!! K whatever, my hubby need rest one. I where got so bad to torture my cute bf hur ^^ Hehehe

Late day tomorrow, so i'm gonna turn in at 11.30pm which is 20mins later. Hohoho, usual school days will be sleeping at 10pm. HEHEHE hope i can sleep! Goodnight people. Sorry for my boring post la :( But click on my nuffnang please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna reach $50 already :p BAIBAI! 

No comments:

Post a Comment