Monday, January 9, 2012

How to die peacefully without pain


SUP SUP :P YO! My ear damn pain now cause hubby help me to dig ear than he use force one, so pain T_T Noob hubby. 

By seeing my blog title, you guys should roughly know what i'm gonna write about! 
How to die peacefully without pain
I learn in school during chemistry lesson today and I was amazed! I don't know if people know a not but I only get to know it today hehe. So... to die peacefully without pain, sleep in the car with aircon. Because the aircon is giving out nitrogen oxide, who is a poisonous gas. And if the car did not move, there are lesser oxygen. So yea, you can die in your sleep peacfully now ^_^ HAHAHA :)

Byebye, tuition later one. Bored die me. Hope can learn something :) Click on my nuffnang k :P

No comments:

Post a Comment