Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sometimes, I just feel like giving up


Must I always be the one tolerating your attitude? Why are you so unfair? Is like only you can be angry with me for nothing but I can't for something/ When I do, you will say I'm trying to find quarrel with you. Than what about you finding quarrels with me? Stop being so unreasonable, i don't owe you anything. Everything hurts. When i apologise, it doesn't i admit it's my fault.

This is some stuffs i'm selling, contact me if you are interested!!!! Inbox me facebook as I can't accept any friend request anymore or join my facebook group ! 







There's maths CA tomorrow and i have yet to revise as my textbook is in school, i'm so gonna flunk it T_T Haiz, my previous my CA i got 26/35 and I wanna get A again but Hais nvm. 
Thats all folks, bye! 
[The thunder is so scary T_T]

No comments:

Post a Comment