Friday, February 17, 2012

A good wife

\





Hi people!! Met hubby up since we were both free today as in he end work early and I don't feel like going for my bio remedial as it was super bored la, although there's test but fated to get 0 for bio -.- I HATE BIO, so many bombastic names to remember, its seriously killing my precious brain cells.

We headed to IMM to walk around and get my favourite CARAMEL CORN   at daiso. Hubby spent $18 at daiso but at least we bought useful stuffs ^^ After like shopping at daiso, we were already very tired, so we went to have a sit and talk hahahaha. It was a nice talk though, no quarrels and everything. hehehe luv it so much!!! 



But when on the way back to Jp, we quarreled -.- lol fuck la. I think I've high level of tolerance towards him, maybe that's love. haha k la shall not talk about unhappy stuffs. 

I have a bad news, my maid is fired AGAIN and I don't think my famiy is getting new one... Maid nowadays seriously jialat ah so dishonest one. TSK! Anyway, it means that i need to be independent T_T 

I also can train to be a good wife hahaha 

Wife.. or MAID??!!! LOL T_T

Anyway, when i get married, i wanna cook delicious food for my hubby and i want my hubby to bring me go shopping ^_^ HEHEHE K STILL SO LONG.............. HAHA K It's late already, goodnight readers ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment