Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dont take me for granted


Haihai! It's been quite long since I blogged!!! Had been preparing for my CA, and I'm not confident T_T Did not even study for some subject...... Sigh! But life has been good, be it in school or home cause I have my friends/classmates and family. ^_^ 

10 feb was hubby and i 1 year and 4 months anni! K LA talk so much every month also same, go through a lot of ups and downs. Boring of this sentence alr la LOL, nothing special anymore though. 

Hubby bought a 'geni' pig, whatever it is spelled as la i dont know and is super ugly cause of the colour..... k but a bit cute only. Not really a pet lover but i want a hammy! 

I used to have a tortoise as a pet LOL, can imagine anot? But die already :( Not really sad cause I'm still young ma, than no feeling, make me sound so mean lor..... but the tortise very cute ^^ Very small only, small than my palm, than will crawl around my hand hehe. I used to have worms also!!!!!! Err i forgot what worms alr. OMG SO DISGUSTING LOL..... K is not cute at all luh and damn smelly but i love to play with it ^^ hehe, when i'm hungry, i fried them and eat. Quite delicious. FAKE! I NOT THAT SICK

Happy 14 birthday to my cute sis Chermaine ^^
And if anyone don't know, yes she is my real blood sister. Don't look alike right? I KNOW SHE CUTER THAN ME RIGHT, SHUT UP LOL. FYI, i didn't say i'm cute so don't put words into my mouth ^^ Dog. 

K shall end my post here, baibai ^_^ Click on my nuffnang please, 90cents more to go ^^ Thanks people, lots of love k!

No comments:

Post a Comment