Monday, February 13, 2012

Flea @ scape









hey hi! It's a sunday and my sis and i decided to go shopping ^^ Posted a status for opinion on where to shop and people tell me there's flea market @ scape, so we decided to go there. Wanna thank people who gave opinion on that because things are selling cheap there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER CHEAP UNTIL CANNOT CHEAP ALREADY LOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like a top can be as low as $1-$3, wtf crazy right??? This is not call cheapskate, this is call CLEVER. hehe whatever. 

Was super tired wearing heels and my sister wore even a higher heels until she buey tahan and change with me, now my foot hurts T_T Dinner @ mac than hsh ^_^  

School tmrw ^.^ it's gonna be study study study!!!!!!!! 
Anyway,
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHAI SHEN YE, CHEW SU PING!

baibai, do click on my nuffy people ^^ loveya muax muax! 

SORRY FOR DA MESSY PIX T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment