Monday, April 2, 2012

Officially 16








HELLO GUYS, i'm 16 already!! Horrayy finally!!! LOL and i'm gonna be looking forward to 18 and than 21. x.x
Caught The hunger game @ vivo with my fellow friends and rate: 4.5/5 The ending abit lame but story line quite okay la! Actually we wanted to watch Wrath of Titans but I was late for like 45mins and than we were late for the movie. Super guilty lor hais but over alr :p Hope they don't blame me, hiakhiak!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes, and present. My class sang me birthday songs too, hehehe very shy but happy leh ^_^ 

Please please click on my nuffnang cause left 8cents more to go, help help please! I want to go for a shopping spree badly hehehehe although i just spend $100 at gmarket but was kinda disappointed cause one of the top i want to get oos alr haiz.  

Support my facebook group! rachel's wardrobe
Follow me @pinkbunnez 
 Seeya, shall blog soon! Mid year coming alr, need to work hard le as well as N LEVEL T_T I really dont know what i want in life................................................................................ :

No comments:

Post a Comment