Friday, April 6, 2012

I believe in karma







HIIIIIIII! It's like 7am in the morning and I'm AWAKE. I'm bored and I don't know what to do and decided to blog but I don't know what to blog about lor! Anyway, some stuffs i bought from gmarket.com.sg arrived! Wasn't really satisfied with the quality and size. One of it was too big for me and one is too long and one of the material machiam cloth. Gonna put it up on my blogshop soon.

Soooooo, what are my dreams?
I wanna be an air stewardess but hor i think my height cannot make it lor, and the education super high. TSK
I wanna open my own shop and design my own clothes hehehe, than next time very famous like gucci, chanel HAHAHAHA.

Next time when I get married, I want to cook nice food for my husband lor, than he will become the happiest man in the world. That only applies if he appreciate la. I seriously hate people who don't say thank you when i help them something lor. Like so fuck up only!!! Than my husband will do the chores, wash clothes, wash my panty and bra LOL. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ^^ I think hor, the happiest thing in life is to enjoy desserts!!!! I LOVE DESSERTS SO MUCH LIKE ICE KACHANG, MANGO PUDDING, ALL KINDS!!!! EXCEPT CHENDOL AND WHAT GREEN SOUP -.- eeew
Cute and Delicious means must be full of colours like................................................................................................................................................

cat, cute, icecream, kitten

beautiful, colors ice cream, colourful, cute, ice cream

cute, dessert, food, ice cream, icecream

I know i can never do all this........... LOL
I don't know what to make for my fnn coursework lor, must be healthy and for obese teenager T_T 


I only have one sentence to say, If you  never do, I won't even do that.

K bye! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment