Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shopping shopping =^.^=






Sup yo! Shop for 2 days and i'm satisfied with all my shopping bags, hehehe. I need more $$$! I went to shop at bugis and most of the shop are selling very cheap and worth! Why guys clothes more expensive than girls one? 

'
Caught this movie 2 days ago which is before 19 January and I don't know why is it out already???!!! My rating is 4.5/5. It's very very touching and funny. For the 0.5 is because I keep tearing and it smudge my make up -.- HAHAHA Must go watch okie! 

I wish school allow us to put make up, I don't wanna go out with cui face T_T Haiz..................... Nvm....

There's school tomorrow, tired of school already... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I must work hard, I need a motivator. Suddenly remember there's tuition tomorrow, sian ttm... Somemore the teacher not handsome de... It's a 60+ old man. LOL

He look almost like this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
LOL

and he has a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BIG BELLY

K LA I KNOW I LAME RIGHT! 

People! Follow me on Twitter ! Click on my nuffnang ads too! Baibai, love you guys ^^ Love my hubby :B

No comments:

Post a Comment